- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: young entrepreneurs
A survey conducted by NFIB and the National Association of Manufacturers last year revealed a startling statistic: 55 percent of small-business owners said they would not start a business today given the current economic and political environment. Job creators like … Continue reading
It’s been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. For small-business owners, seeing the next generation pursue and fulfill the dream of owning and running a business, this sentiment is especially true. We want to be imitated—and we … Continue reading