- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: vote record
Yes, it’s that one time of year (other than election season) when everyone running for office, or trying to stay in office, claims to be the best friend small business ever had. Like any good employer, voters should do a … Continue reading