- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: unions
First it was the Great Recession, then Hurricane Sandy and recently, a raging fire that destroyed a popular boardwalk. Now, weary New Jersey residents and business owners are being warned by the Federal Emergency Management Agency to beware of scammers. … Continue reading
In a move that puts even more daylight between Big Labor union leadership and the workers they purport to represent, the AFL-CIO has announced that they are opening up membership to pretty much anyone. Writes The Hill: The move faced stiff … Continue reading
Just one of many examples that Michigan is on the right track to encouraging development and job growth while the central planners in the Obama Administration are clueless: While the federal government’s attempt to force employers to post a notice … Continue reading
When current Michigan Governor Rick Snyder decided to run for the office, his campaign theme was “One Tough Nerd”. The theme capitalized on his business background and his impressive education credentials that include a Bachelor of General Studies, Masters of … Continue reading