- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Union
As Election Day approaches, small-business owners are beginning to get lots of notice, especially from vote-seeking candidates who express admiration for their ability to create jobs and keep the nation’s economy afloat. But when these hard-working entrepreneurs become the center … Continue reading
Albany (August 23, 2012) – The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) today said that Governor Cuomo should set the record straight on whether he favors repealing a law that lets public unions keep their current contracts long after they … Continue reading
It takes a lot of courage to start a small business. It takes even more courage to stick with it during tough times like these when the nation’s financial structure is wobbling, uncertainty fills the air and even the basic … Continue reading