- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: unemployment
New York State recently made several changes to the Unemployment Insurance (UI) system as part of the Business Relief Act passed in the 2013-2014 State Budget. These changes will save employers approximately $400 million in total and will allow the … Continue reading
Download your NFIB/New Jersey Voter Guide Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 5, and we want to make sure that you feel prepared to make decisions that will benefit your small business when you enter the voting booth. As a member … Continue reading
Like most politicians during these difficult economic times, President Obama is always all about creating jobs. Also, like most politicians in DC, his policies make it clear he has no idea where they really come from. The latest proof of … Continue reading
When current Michigan Governor Rick Snyder decided to run for the office, his campaign theme was “One Tough Nerd”. The theme capitalized on his business background and his impressive education credentials that include a Bachelor of General Studies, Masters of … Continue reading