- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: Transportation
You have seen me discuss the proposed (and insensitively called “modest”) toll hike. Well, for small business owners, toll payers, and consumers in New York, a holiday gift for you. The Governor and Thruway Authority have announced that the toll … Continue reading
Lost in the haze of campaign ads, debates and robo-calls, it is easy to forget that the most significant issues facing small business in New York are anything but dormant. Consider that we are still waiting for resolution to the … Continue reading
No shortage of news as we begin the week… Congresswoman Nan Hayworth and NFIB hosted a joint roundtable discussion on small business. It was a terrific conversation and well-received event. The Thruway Authority held their three public hearings on the … Continue reading
Albany (August 15, 2012) – Mike Durant, State Director for the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), today issued the following reaction to New York Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli’s recent analysis of the fiscal condition of the State Thruway Authority: “Today’s … Continue reading
Albany (May 31, 2012) – Governor Cuomo should block a 45-percent toll increase proposed yesterday by the New York Thruway Authority because it will punish small trucking firms, farmers and consumers, said the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) today. … Continue reading