- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: Super Storm Sandy
Governor Cuomo Announces Extensions for State Permits, License Renewals and Payments for Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
Extensions by State Liquor Authority and Department of Environmental Conservation Help Businesses Meet Deadlines Albany, NY (November 7, 2012) Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced extensions provided by the State Liquor Authority and the Department of Environmental Conservation for license … Continue reading