- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Super Storm Sandy
Governor Cuomo Announces Extensions for State Permits, License Renewals and Payments for Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
Extensions by State Liquor Authority and Department of Environmental Conservation Help Businesses Meet Deadlines Albany, NY (November 7, 2012) Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced extensions provided by the State Liquor Authority and the Department of Environmental Conservation for license … Continue reading