- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: spending
It is time for the states to step in and end the federal government’s failure to address the basic budgeting to which every citizen and small business must adhere. A process for doing just this was laid out by the … Continue reading
Thanks to those of you who participated in NFIB’s recent survey on federal taxes and spending, we now have data that clearly shows just how strongly you feel about the federal government’s need to simplify the tax code, manage its … Continue reading
Although American small-business owners survived Washington’s fiscal cliff fiasco, few of them are dancing in the streets. Instead, they’re bracing for yet another government-induced crisis as early as mid-February when our national debt hits its ceiling. Although the cliff deal … Continue reading