- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: small business majority
Wow! Can you believe it? Small businesses are in support of hiking the minimum wage! They also support Obamacare and throwing away taxpayer money on green energy welfare subsidies! So when did small business owners suddenly lurch to the left … Continue reading