- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: small business majority
Wow! Can you believe it? Small businesses are in support of hiking the minimum wage! They also support Obamacare and throwing away taxpayer money on green energy welfare subsidies! So when did small business owners suddenly lurch to the left … Continue reading