- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Scaffold Law
ALBANY (March 6, 2013) – All of the following may be attributed to Mike Durant, State Director of NFIB in response to Speaker Silver’s concerns over space in New York City schools. “Yesterday, Speaker Silver expressed concerns regarding the current … Continue reading
New York’s notorious scaffold law has a broad negative impact. The dramatic increase of costs on schools, municipalities, small business and taxpayers has ground new construction and vital infrastructure modernization to a halt. This isn’t spin, these are facts. Children … Continue reading
Did you know that if a worker is injured while intoxicated or ignoring safety training, that a property owner and contract could be held accountable for full damages? This is what happens now under the law, is this fair? Is … Continue reading