- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: right to work
In a move that puts even more daylight between Big Labor union leadership and the workers they purport to represent, the AFL-CIO has announced that they are opening up membership to pretty much anyone. Writes The Hill: The move faced stiff … Continue reading
Just one of many examples that Michigan is on the right track to encouraging development and job growth while the central planners in the Obama Administration are clueless: While the federal government’s attempt to force employers to post a notice … Continue reading
Only in the plaid world of liberals and labor unions is property destruction, intimidation and other assorted thug-like behavior considered good public policy, while efforts by elected lawmakers to hold public servants accountable for taxpayer money are deemed “bullying” and … Continue reading