- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: Regulatory Reform
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce released a report that ranks New York 10th in the nation in economic performance. Now, New York rarely, if ever, receives good marks in the areas of taxes, regulatory and business climate, etc. And … Continue reading
Albany (May 31, 2012) – New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg should stop fussing over whether adults are making healthy personal choices and worry more about whether high taxes, suffocating regulations and now a ban on sugary drinks are taking the … Continue reading