- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: private property rights
Private property rights are a cornerstone of the American free enterprise system – indeed, one of the cornerstones of freedom guaranteed in our Constitution. Like many of our constitutional freedoms, however, citizens must remain ever vigilant to keep government at … Continue reading