- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: privacy
Concerns over workplace security and skyrocketing litigation costs have made pre-employment background checks an essential tool for many businesses – large and small. According to a 2010 survey the Society for Human Resource Management some 92% of employers use criminal-background … Continue reading