- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: personal injury protection
Consumers and businesses alike have complained about the high costs of no-fault insurance required under Michigan’s no-fault auto insurance system. One of the features of Michigan’s no-fault law that critics claim is responsible for the higher cost is the unlimited … Continue reading