- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: pension
Really lawmakers only had to get one thing done this session – at least from a fiscal standpoint – and that was to pass major pension reform. And, after six months and lots of discussion and a few votes, the … Continue reading
Word is that Obama’s budget plan, to be introduced this week, will propose limiting individual retirement accounts, IRAs, to no more than $3 million. The intent is to keep annual pension income to about $205,000 a year – an amount … Continue reading