- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Obamacare
President Obama’s politically based move to block the extension of crucial, soon-to-expire tax provisions will have very real consequences to small businesses. His decision to increase taxes on all Americans who earn more than $250,000, small-business owners in particular, will … Continue reading
With last week’s SCOTUS ruling on the Affordable Care Act behind us, NFIB felt it would be a good idea to highlight some of the key provisions of President Obama’s healthcare reform bill. Below is a timeline of implementation and … Continue reading
Without a doubt, yesterday was not the outcome NFIB hoped for. While there is disappointment, the staunch advocacy for our members has never been stronger and continues. I believe that there are no greater people than those that were bitten … Continue reading
The Supreme Court has made the tragic decision to uphold the health-care law, including the individual mandate that will require every American to purchase health insurance whether they want it or need it. And while it is devastating to lose … Continue reading
At any moment, the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to decide on NFIB’s lawsuit contesting President Obama’s foolhardy health reform plan. We have no doubt that it violates the Constitution and believe a majority of justices will agree. Trampling on … Continue reading