- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Obama
“If I started Subway today, Subway would not exist.” Fred Deluca, founder of Subway restaurants, made this statement on CNBC this week and caused a shudder throughout America. Some because they love those tasty sandwiches, but most because it is … Continue reading
Most of us were taught, as children, that “If something looks too good to be true, it probably is.” Those who own and run their own businesses are particularly mindful of this age-old truth. Which is why many small-business owners … Continue reading
President Obama was asked in a recent interview what mistakes he made in his first term. His response was revealing. He said that while he has no doubts about his policies, he should have done a better job of “telling … Continue reading