- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: NLRB v. Noel Canning
Great news from Washington – Virtually all of the commentary on today’s oral arguments in NLRB v. Noel Canning suggests that the Court is inclined to hold President Obama’s 2012 “recess appointments” to the National Labor Relations Board unconstitutional. ABC … Continue reading