- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: New Jersey
The NFIB Legal Center has taken-up the fight to curb eminent domain abuse in America. You may recall that last year we asked the U.S. Supreme Court to reconsider Kelo v. New London. Unfortunately, the Court balked. So our fight … Continue reading
Imagine a policy that would destroy thousands of jobs dressed up for Halloween as way to help workers. Something really scary masquerading as something innocent. That’s Ballot Question #2, a constitutional question seeking to mandate an increase in the minimum … Continue reading
Who doesn’t want more cash? The unions certainly do, which is why they’re backing a constitutional amendment to raise the minimum wage every year, automatically, forever. If only it were that simple. But the money to pay higher wages has … Continue reading
Every vote counts. The best way to make a difference in the legislative process is to vote. As a small business owner, it is imperative the business community voice is represented in each and every election. The excuse that you’re … Continue reading