- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: medicaid
Like many of the consumer advertisements that proclaim ownership of big ticket items for “only pennies a day” the promise of federal funding for Medicaid expansion under Obamacare should carry the familiar Better Business Bureau warning: “If it sounds too good … Continue reading