- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: medicaid
Like many of the consumer advertisements that proclaim ownership of big ticket items for “only pennies a day” the promise of federal funding for Medicaid expansion under Obamacare should carry the familiar Better Business Bureau warning: “If it sounds too good … Continue reading