- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: Medicaid expansion
Like many of the consumer advertisements that proclaim ownership of big ticket items for “only pennies a day” the promise of federal funding for Medicaid expansion under Obamacare should carry the familiar Better Business Bureau warning: “If it sounds too good … Continue reading
A majority of small business owners surveyed by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) oppose expanding Medicaid coverage under the Affordable Care Act as proposed by Governor Snyder in his recent budget address. “However well intended the policy, small … Continue reading