- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: McConnell
As a small-business owner, you work hard to establish and maintain customer relationships based on integrity and fairness. Violating that standard of behavior can ruin your business. And, you expect the same from others, particularly those in positions of power … Continue reading