- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Main Street
Despite the Election Day hoopla, the political environment for American small-business owners is virtually unchanged from Nov. 6. Many of the challenges they’ve long faced still loom large: An administration hostile to free enterprise (“You didn’t build that…”), an earnings-looting … Continue reading