- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: magician
Red tape is the one thing that children’s magician Marty Hahne can’t make disappear. As a story from the Washington Post details, Hahne recently received a letter from the U.S. Department of Agriculture informing him that if he wanted to … Continue reading