- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: magician
Red tape is the one thing that children’s magician Marty Hahne can’t make disappear. As a story from the Washington Post details, Hahne recently received a letter from the U.S. Department of Agriculture informing him that if he wanted to … Continue reading