- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: Legal
As Election Day approaches, small-business owners are beginning to get lots of notice, especially from vote-seeking candidates who express admiration for their ability to create jobs and keep the nation’s economy afloat. But when these hard-working entrepreneurs become the center … Continue reading
From the folks in the Washington D.C. NFIB office… Washington, D.C., August 27, 2012 – The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Legal Center today filed an amicus brief in Federal Trade Commission v. Phoebe Putney Health System, … Continue reading