- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: lawsuits
This week the Tennessee Supreme Court handed-down a decision that may open the door for new lawsuits. In Cullum v. McCool, a customer sued Wal-Mart after she was run-over in the parking lot by another patron. It so happened that … Continue reading