- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Labor
This is a question I often hear from people who don’t own small businesses and occasionally get from an entrepreneur who wonders why we take such a position. Sometimes they follow with another question: “Why don’t you want to help … Continue reading
In case you missed it, the NFIB Legal Center released a statement earlier this week proclaiming final victory in our legal challenge to the National Labor Relation Board’s “Notice Poster Rule.” The rule would have required virtually every employer in … Continue reading