- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: kelo vs. new london
The NFIB Legal Center has taken-up the fight to curb eminent domain abuse in America. You may recall that last year we asked the U.S. Supreme Court to reconsider Kelo v. New London. Unfortunately, the Court balked. So our fight … Continue reading