- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
Tag Archives: Justice Roberts
Today the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Arkansas Game & Fish Commission v. United States. The NFIB Legal Center filed in the case because it raises an important issue impacting small business property rights. The question is whether … Continue reading