- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: insurance proposals
Consumers and businesses alike have complained about the high costs of no-fault insurance required under Michigan’s no-fault auto insurance system. One of the features of Michigan’s no-fault law that critics claim is responsible for the higher cost is the unlimited … Continue reading