- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: health care exchange
Apparently Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is beginning to realize what then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi meant with her famous comment about the passage of Obamacare “we have to pass it to see what is … Continue reading