- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: health care exchange
Apparently Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is beginning to realize what then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi meant with her famous comment about the passage of Obamacare “we have to pass it to see what is … Continue reading