- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: harassment
December’s holidays can be the “most wonderful time of year,” but smart small-business employers will keep a tight rein on “mistletoeing and hearts that are glowing.” Otherwise, they could find their carefully hung stockings jammed with nasty lawsuits and hefty … Continue reading