- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Grassroots
Michigan’s Constitution allows citizens to initiate legislation and also repeal existing Public Acts by gathering a required amount of signatures within a prescribed time frame and putting the proposed legislation (or rejection of current legislation) on a statewide ballot for … Continue reading
As a business owner, one of your New Years’ resolutions might be to balance your books more regularly or to tighten up your cash flow. If only the federal government would do the same. It’s hugely disappointing that the legislative … Continue reading
As the Republican National Convention began in earnest today, and a theme of small business and celebration of America’s entrepreneurial spirit prevalent in today’s proceedings, I thought it would be a perfect moment to highlight some of the many ways … Continue reading