- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: GHG
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court announced that it would hear arguments on an important environmental case. The lawsuit concerns the propriety of new EPA regulations that NFIB and other industry groups contend were illegally adopted. Specifically the Supreme Court … Continue reading