- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: freedom to work
Just one of many examples that Michigan is on the right track to encouraging development and job growth while the central planners in the Obama Administration are clueless: While the federal government’s attempt to force employers to post a notice … Continue reading