- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: free enterprise
Brace yourself. Here comes National Small Business Week. Originally a celebration to honor those of you who truly built your own businesses, this annual praise-fest is often hijacked by politicians who care little about what you do. Just listen closely … Continue reading
Thanks to those of you who participated in NFIB’s recent survey on federal taxes and spending, we now have data that clearly shows just how strongly you feel about the federal government’s need to simplify the tax code, manage its … Continue reading