- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: fiscal cliff
President Obama’s politically based move to block the extension of crucial, soon-to-expire tax provisions will have very real consequences to small businesses. His decision to increase taxes on all Americans who earn more than $250,000, small-business owners in particular, will … Continue reading