- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: federal spending
Why can’t Washington balance the federal budget and reduce the $16 trillion public debt? There is really no way to calculate all the different answers offered as excuses for this question. But when you sweep aside the political chatter designed … Continue reading
Do you and millions of other small-business owners care about the out-of-control public debt? Of course you do. You have to balance your budget, why doesn’t Washington have to do the same? Are you fed up with watching government officials … Continue reading