- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: federal spending
Why can’t Washington balance the federal budget and reduce the $16 trillion public debt? There is really no way to calculate all the different answers offered as excuses for this question. But when you sweep aside the political chatter designed … Continue reading
Do you and millions of other small-business owners care about the out-of-control public debt? Of course you do. You have to balance your budget, why doesn’t Washington have to do the same? Are you fed up with watching government officials … Continue reading