- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: EPA
This week, in the U.S. Supreme Court, NFIB and various other industry groups took the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to task over its decision to begin regulating greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) from stationary sources (i.e. buildings, and standing structures). Although … Continue reading
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court announced that it would hear arguments on an important environmental case. The lawsuit concerns the propriety of new EPA regulations that NFIB and other industry groups contend were illegally adopted. Specifically the Supreme Court … Continue reading
What ever happened to common sense? It seems we find ourselves asking this question these days with all of the madness in Washington. But the good news is that there is at least some sense left in the Supreme Court, … Continue reading