- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: election
As November draws to a close and the Holiday season is in full throttle, I thought it would be a good time to recap where things stand in New York. November started with uncertainty in respect to natural gas development, … Continue reading
As much of the east coast recovers from a devastating storm, we at NFIB hope that you and your families are safe and sound. In the coming days, I know that the small-business community will be doing what you always … Continue reading
Too busy to vote in this year’s general election or don’t think your vote matters? Consider the alternative: If you and other busy American small-business owners fail to act to protect our free enterprise system now, what will happen to … Continue reading