- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: EEOC
Concerns over workplace security and skyrocketing litigation costs have made pre-employment background checks an essential tool for many businesses – large and small. According to a 2010 survey the Society for Human Resource Management some 92% of employers use criminal-background … Continue reading