- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Dolan v City of Tigard
Florence Dolan ran a plumbing and electric supply store in Tigard, Oregon—a suburb of Portland. Like many other small business owners, she had plans to expand her store. But, she hit a brick wall when seeking the necessary approvals. This … Continue reading