- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: department of labor
Imagine a policy that would destroy thousands of jobs dressed up for Halloween as way to help workers. Something really scary masquerading as something innocent. That’s Ballot Question #2, a constitutional question seeking to mandate an increase in the minimum … Continue reading
Concerns with Senate Immigration Bill: Creates “The Bureau” – a New, Independent Agency Lacking Oversight – The Bureau of Immigration and Labor Market Research (“The Bureau”) will be a new independent agency that is self-funded through fees collected from employers … Continue reading