- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: department of labor
Imagine a policy that would destroy thousands of jobs dressed up for Halloween as way to help workers. Something really scary masquerading as something innocent. That’s Ballot Question #2, a constitutional question seeking to mandate an increase in the minimum … Continue reading
Concerns with Senate Immigration Bill: Creates “The Bureau” – a New, Independent Agency Lacking Oversight – The Bureau of Immigration and Labor Market Research (“The Bureau”) will be a new independent agency that is self-funded through fees collected from employers … Continue reading