- The Right to Full and Fair Compensation: Making Sure Small Business Gets a Fair-Shake
- How the West Was Won: What Does the Brandt Decision Mean for Property Rights?
- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
Tag Archives: Constitutional amendment
On behalf of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), I would like to thank all of our members and supporters who joined the campaign against the Constitutional Amendment to raise the minimum wage. It’s been a sometimes lonely fight … Continue reading