- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Constitution
There are few moments during sports events such as Super Bowls that capture fans’ attention more than when the refs call for an instant replay. Now that Super Bowl XLVII is in the record books, perhaps it’s time Congress considers … Continue reading