- NFIB Legal Center’s Winning Streak Continues with Three Victories in Two Days!
- Employee Misclassification: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- House Passes Measure to Stop Fracking Red Tape
- New HIPAA Rule May Extend to Your Business
- A Matter of Grave Concern: NFIB Legal Speaks-Up for the Right to Raise a Constitutional Defense
Tag Archives: Consititution
Thirteen years ago, NFIB established a new foundation, built to fight for small business in the nation’s courts. We knew that more and more battles of great importance to our membership were being waged there, so we set a course … Continue reading