- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: Clean Air Act
Last week the U.S. Supreme Court announced that it would hear arguments on an important environmental case. The lawsuit concerns the propriety of new EPA regulations that NFIB and other industry groups contend were illegally adopted. Specifically the Supreme Court … Continue reading