- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: California
In 1986 the voters of California adopted an initiative known as Proposition 65 (colloquially “Prop. 65.”). If you live in California—or if you have visited recently—you see Prop. 65 warnings everywhere you go. The Act requires businesses to prominently display … Continue reading
Cutting Through Regulatory Nonsense – Legal Center Fights Senseless City Ordinance in in California Court
Red-tape is simply maddening. If you run a business, you know what this means. It seems like government bureaucrats insist on regulating anything and everything—if it moves, they regulate it. But, the NFIB Legal Center and NFIB work hard to … Continue reading