- NFIB to Silver: You Want Better Schools, Reform Scaffold.
- NFIB Legal Center Submits Hard-Ball Questions to IRS Over Affordable Care Act Regulations
- NFIB Legal Center Dissents in Sarbanes-Oxley Case
- ‘Circuit breaker’ won’t fix New York’s property tax problem
- Should Antitrust Laws Apply to State and Local Governments Engaged in Anticompetitive Market Conduct?
Tag Archives: business
Like many of the consumer advertisements that proclaim ownership of big ticket items for “only pennies a day” the promise of federal funding for Medicaid expansion under Obamacare should carry the familiar Better Business Bureau warning: “If it sounds too good … Continue reading
While Michigan is on right track, federal policies are counterproductive The state’s leading advocate for small business owners presented the “State of Michigan Small Business” before the state House Commerce Committee. The presentation explored the common definitions and perceptions of … Continue reading